Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Tessa Perez - MD
Thank you so much for sending the miracle blanket. I've already shown several of my patient's parents the blanket. As soon as I gather the addresses of my friends who are also professionals (some new mothers) I will send them to you. I've already told most of them about this great swaddler and I know they will want to share it with their patients as well. It was great speaking with you and learning more about the miracle blanket. I truly believe that this swaddling blanket can make a difference for parents and babies' sleep. As a pediatrician and a mother of four, I can honestly say that the miracle blanket is the one baby product that I wish I would have had for all 4 of my children. And believe me, I've tried them all (eg. the wipe warmer, the bottle warmer, etc.) As I told you, I used it on my last baby, Aaron, until he was 5 months (he's 13 months now). I discovered it accidently while surfing the web looking for articles on swaddling. I especially wish I had had the miracle blanket for my second son, Austin, who was fussy. After using it for Aaron I was so excited that there was finally a product that really worked.
I was also excited because now that we advise parents to have babies sleep on their backs or sides, they sometimes don't sleep as soundly. This blanket solves this problem, which helps babies sleep longer. I could go on and on about this gift to babies and their parents. I'm so glad that Time Magazine is going to feature this new invention. Kudos for Michael! I truly am thankful to him for such a wonderful idea. I really wish more parents of crying babies knew about the Miracle Blanket. I hope the feature gets the word out.
Please let me know if their is anything I can do to help with regards to the media. I'm always willing to tell anyone how great this blanket is. Once again, thanks for the extra info and blanket.
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: The Shields
I received the Miracle Blanket at a baby shower as a gift along with a couple other "swaddling" blankets. At first, I didn't use the Miracle Blanket because I thought it looked too complicated. But when my daughter kept waking up crying inconsolably because her arms came out of the other blankets, I decided to give the Miracle Blanket a try. There was no comparison! The Miracle Blanket has made our lives so much easier in the form of a happy, well-rested child. I will buy one for every expectant mother I know.
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.