Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Jody Spain, RN, BSN
My husband and I had our first baby in September of this year. As a registered nurse in a neonatal nursery, I was well aware of the benefits of swaddling newborns. I must admit, however, that as Nick got a little bigger in those first couple of weeks, I was less diligent about swaddling him. All of sudden, I had a fussy baby on my hands! After a couple of inconsolable evenings of crying, I began swaddling him again and our little dream baby was back. Nick did so well that he was sleeping for 6-8 hour stretches at night by around 6 weeks (as a breastfed baby!).
Suddenly, around 8 weeks, he began waking up every 2-3 hours again at night! I was beyond frustrated and beyond exhausted. I knew he was capable of sleeping longer and I couldn't understand why he was waking up again. Finally, I figured out the problem. Nick was coming un-swaddled as he went through his active sleep stages. He was getting too big for those receiving blankets I had been using. Not only was this causing both of us to wake up several times a night, but it was also very dangerous. I knew that once Nick became un-swaddled, he suddenly had a loose blanket in the crib, which was a hazard.
So, I got online and found the solution to our problem: the Miracle Blanket. The very first night I used it with Nick he slept nine straight hours! I am so thankful I found this blanket! I would be willing to pay any price for a Miracle Blanket, it has truly been invaluable for our family. We are all much more rested and happier as a result of this blanket.
On a personal note, I plan on giving Miracle Blankets as baby gifts to all my friends and family. I cannot imagine a better gift the tool to help calm a fussy baby and to help a baby sleep longer. On a professional note, I will now share my knowledge of swaddling in a Miracle Blanket with my patients. I will add the Miracle Blanket to the list of all the other important instructions and tips I send home with new parents.
Jody Spain, RN, BSN
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: S. Glazier
I love the Miracle Blanket! It helped my husband and I so much. I now get it as a gift for all of my friends!! Incredible swaddle!
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.