Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Idleman
A patient of mine brought this into my office in Rio Rancho and i was amazed! Ordered this for my new grandson. I will definetly let my patients know about your product and its wonderful that you are so close!
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: Susan S
We used the miracle blanket for our first child and it made a huge difference. Our second child didn't take to it at first but I kept at it. She is now sleeping 8-10 hours per night at 12 weeks old. I rave about this product to every new mom I meet. It's a wonderful product that gives parents sanity and baby a restful sleep.
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.