Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Joyce McGettigan - Post Partem Doula
I am not sure if you remember me from last year but my name is Joyce McGettigan, a postpartum doula. Just wanted to let you know that the miracle blankets you gave me I took to the families that I was working for and everyone of them have placed orders thru you. Some of the names are Janet XXXXX, Joanne XXXXX, Jackie XXXXX (she just asked for your web site to give to her cousin who just had a baby 7 weeks ago) So ... I just wanted to let you know. I am sure there are other names but I would have to get up and look them up!
Thanks for everything and I would not be in a home with a new baby without your swaddling blanket!
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: Gina
I loved this blanket when I had my first child. He was born April 30, 2003. I figured I should be one of ya'll's testimonials. He had colic/reflux and cried all the time. He would startle (moro reflex) out of regular blankets and we would have to double wrap him to keep him swaddled. He would sweat and would only be in a diaper underneath. Our friends called him baby burrito because he did calm down when he was swaddled. I was desperate and on-line one day. I can not remember when I actually found ya'll but he was a few months old. When we got the blanket, that was the first night he slept for 6 hours straight. Of course we could not sleep because we were constantly checking to see if he was breathing. But eventually we were able to relax. I loaned that blanket to many friends. In 2005 we lived right outside of New Orleans, LA so after Hurricane Katrina I lost the blanket due to flood waters :( I am now about to deliver my second child so I am investing in another blanket. I will have this one at the very beginning! I have not even considered the velcro replicas in the stores! Sincerely, Gina H.
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.