Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Pediatrician - Roswell, Georgia (name and info provided upon request)
We used the miracle blanket swaddling blanket on our third baby, and she did very well with it. The miracle blanket was initially suggested by one of my patients, and I have since suggested it routinely to many families whose babies were especially difficult to soothe. I usually also suggest Dr karp's book, which dovetails nicely with the swaddling philosophy, as well as a white noise generator. The combination of these works well to safely and reliably soothe even the most fussy babies, in my experience.
Dr. Roy XXX
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: Tammy
The Miracle Blanket is my standard gift for every new and/or expecting mom I know...even those I don't know well, that's how important I think it is. It's the new mom secret I always feel great about passing on because it makes such a huge difference in sleep and mom's sanity! I wish you were at Babies R Us so you could be on every registry...instead, I order a couple every now and again and just keep them in the house for the next new mom I encounter...it's my version of paying it forward!
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.