Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Dr. Krista Colletti - Reno, Nevada Pediatrician
... I'd love to have a Miracle Blanket to show parents in the office. Sometimes it's difficult to demonstrate how much more calm and happy a swaddled baby can be, when the only blanket the parents have is a tiny little receiving blanket or the ineffective Velcro swaddlers ... My little one is 8 months old now; I bought the [Miracle Blanket] for our account manager in the office who is due in November. However, I'm sure I'll be purchasing again for myself, as we plan to hopefully provide Esme with a sibling in the next 18 months or so! You'll be happy to hear that I mentioned the Miracle Blanket to a family yesterday, and they said, "Oh, we have two of those already! I bought one as soon as I found out I was pregnant, and got another as a baby gift at the baby shower!" Obviously the word is getting out!
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: Kelly
This swaddling blanket is the most fabulous thing - I was given 2 as baby gifts and they have made our life so much easier. My baby started sleeping through the night at 5 weeks (8 hours) and is always comforted when fussy by the Miracle Blanket. The ones with velcro or even the blankets made especially thin for swaddling do not even come close - people don't believe me and so I have to start giving them as gifts! I wish I would have thought of it. Thanks!
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.