Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Jenny Anderson - Infant/Toddler Teacher
By the list of the testimonials on the web site, I would say business is doing well. Let me offer another one:
I can tell you that the staff have been very satisfied with the blanket. In fact, I had a new teacher who wasn't around when I first got the blankets and the other teachers forgot where they came from and she was asking about them. She was so excited that an 8 month baby who had never been able to sleep in a crib before is now doing so with the blanket. Before she started at our program, she was sleeping in her car seat, which is not safe. A mother of another infant was also excited that her baby was able to sleep so soundly with all the noise that an infant room in a day care center can make. The vote is out and everyone is very satisfied.
I would also like to thank you for your generosity in providing us with these blankets. They are holding up well with multiple washings. I only put out a few in the classrooms at a time and I have yet to replace those first few blankets. I can tell you that I am looking at having a baby sometime soon in the future and I will definitely be looking you up for blankets when the time comes. And it makes the best baby shower gift!
Jenny- Infant/Toddler Teacher
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: Gina
I loved this blanket when I had my first child. He was born April 30, 2003. I figured I should be one of ya'll's testimonials. He had colic/reflux and cried all the time. He would startle (moro reflex) out of regular blankets and we would have to double wrap him to keep him swaddled. He would sweat and would only be in a diaper underneath. Our friends called him baby burrito because he did calm down when he was swaddled. I was desperate and on-line one day. I can not remember when I actually found ya'll but he was a few months old. When we got the blanket, that was the first night he slept for 6 hours straight. Of course we could not sleep because we were constantly checking to see if he was breathing. But eventually we were able to relax. I loaned that blanket to many friends. In 2005 we lived right outside of New Orleans, LA so after Hurricane Katrina I lost the blanket due to flood waters :( I am now about to deliver my second child so I am investing in another blanket. I will have this one at the very beginning! I have not even considered the velcro replicas in the stores! Sincerely, Gina H.
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.