Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Jill L. Reyes - Certified Doula - AZ
Each time I do a postpartum visit with one of my clients, I show them a miracle blanket and explain how it can be of immense help to their baby AND them to help them sleep. Since I do postpartum visits between week one and two after the birth, the parents at this point are almost always more than interested to discover something to help aid the baby's and their sleep.
Only once did I have a client give me back the sample blanket. They didn't think it was effective. I happily took it back and told them I was sorry that it did not seem to work. Well, guess what? Within a week, they called and said they definitely wanted it back! They hadn't given it enough time to determine whether or not it would work. Once they did, they knew they had to have it.
While doing a postpartum visit one week after the birth of another couple's baby, I observed her crying non-stop. She apparently had a period during each evening where she was just inconsolable, which is the tale tell sign of colic. I always carry a sample Miracle Blanket with me, so I suggested we give it a try. We wrapped her up, started "Shhhhhhhing her" and within a couple of minutes or less, she stopped crying and fell immediately to sleep! The parents gave me the biggest, albeit tired, smiles and thanked me profusely for turning them on to the Miracle Blanket.
I never go to my client visits without a miracle blanket for swaddling with me, so the parents can try one out, for free, for a few days prior to making the decision to buy one or not. It has never failed and not once have I gotten an unsatisfied client.
I Thank You for the parents this blanket has helped, as well as giving me one more "trick of the trade" to use as a doula!
Jill L. Reyes, CD
Desert Doula Birth and Postpartum Services
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: Rachelle
Thanks for making a great product to stop colic. I swear by the Miracle Blanket! We no longer have a crying baby!
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.