Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Jody Spain, RN, BSN
My husband and I had our first baby in September of this year. As a registered nurse in a neonatal nursery, I was well aware of the benefits of swaddling newborns. I must admit, however, that as Nick got a little bigger in those first couple of weeks, I was less diligent about swaddling him. All of sudden, I had a fussy baby on my hands! After a couple of inconsolable evenings of crying, I began swaddling him again and our little dream baby was back. Nick did so well that he was sleeping for 6-8 hour stretches at night by around 6 weeks (as a breastfed baby!).
Suddenly, around 8 weeks, he began waking up every 2-3 hours again at night! I was beyond frustrated and beyond exhausted. I knew he was capable of sleeping longer and I couldn't understand why he was waking up again. Finally, I figured out the problem. Nick was coming un-swaddled as he went through his active sleep stages. He was getting too big for those receiving blankets I had been using. Not only was this causing both of us to wake up several times a night, but it was also very dangerous. I knew that once Nick became un-swaddled, he suddenly had a loose blanket in the crib, which was a hazard.
So, I got online and found the solution to our problem: the Miracle Blanket. The very first night I used it with Nick he slept nine straight hours! I am so thankful I found this blanket! I would be willing to pay any price for a Miracle Blanket, it has truly been invaluable for our family. We are all much more rested and happier as a result of this blanket.
On a personal note, I plan on giving Miracle Blankets as baby gifts to all my friends and family. I cannot imagine a better gift the tool to help calm a fussy baby and to help a baby sleep longer. On a professional note, I will now share my knowledge of swaddling in a Miracle Blanket with my patients. I will add the Miracle Blanket to the list of all the other important instructions and tips I send home with new parents.
Jody Spain, RN, BSN
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: Kathryn Dietrich
We absolutely love this blanket. We used it with both of our babies, they both slept throught the night by 6 weeks. They went from screaming and fussy babies to comfortable, content and sleeping in just minutes as soon as they were swaddled you could feel them start to relax. We buy every one of our pregnant friends one of these as baby gifts and they have all been satisfied as well! Thank you Miracle blanket!! The BEST swaddling blanket!
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.