Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Dr. Smith - AZ
I strongly feel that the Miracle Blanket needs to be marketed to expectant parents everywhere so that the blanket could be used right from the start. The swaddled baby who sleeps better in the first several months will be on an easier path to good, long sleep after that and the Miracle Blanket helps in that respect. You should somehow make the Miracle Blanket available to be purchased in post-partum units of hospitals - maybe make post-partum nurses familiar with them through their professional organizations? They are always trying to teach new parents how to swaddle an infant, so this seems like a natural place for your blanket. And the Miracle Blanket should be on every new mom's registry list!
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: S. Glazier
I love the Miracle Blanket! It helped my husband and I so much. I now get it as a gift for all of my friends!! Incredible swaddle!
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.