Win a Miracle Blanket!
Each month a new subscriber is randomly chosen to win a Miracle Blanket or a full refund on a Miracle Blanket they've already bought!
Millions of Well-Rested Babies Can't Be Wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better/Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- 100% LIFETIME Guarantee: Click Here!
Recommended By Hundreds of Medical Professionals:
- The Pediatric Association, PA
- Kaiser Permanente, TX
- St. Lukes Hospital, MO
- St. Judes Hospital, CA
- Dominican Santa Cruz, CA
- Baylor University Med Ctr, TX
- Clark Memorial Hospital, IN
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, OR
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital, MA
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, AZ
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, CA
- Huntington Hospital, CA
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, FL
- Duke University Health System, NC
Professional Testimonial: Jenny Anderson - Infant/Toddler Teacher
By the list of the testimonials on the web site, I would say business is doing well. Let me offer another one:
I can tell you that the staff have been very satisfied with the blanket. In fact, I had a new teacher who wasn't around when I first got the blankets and the other teachers forgot where they came from and she was asking about them. She was so excited that an 8 month baby who had never been able to sleep in a crib before is now doing so with the blanket. Before she started at our program, she was sleeping in her car seat, which is not safe. A mother of another infant was also excited that her baby was able to sleep so soundly with all the noise that an infant room in a day care center can make. The vote is out and everyone is very satisfied.
I would also like to thank you for your generosity in providing us with these blankets. They are holding up well with multiple washings. I only put out a few in the classrooms at a time and I have yet to replace those first few blankets. I can tell you that I am looking at having a baby sometime soon in the future and I will definitely be looking you up for blankets when the time comes. And it makes the best baby shower gift!
Jenny- Infant/Toddler Teacher
Click here to see many, many more professional testimonials.
Customer Testimonial: The Swansons
I just hope you can get word of your blanket out. i have a velcro kind and while my son likes it, it is not the greatest design. I wish I would have had miracle blankets for my first two kids. My third baby loves it!
Click here to see many, many more customer testimonials.
Why Swaddle Your Baby?
- Every parent is taught to swaddle...
- Research shows the benefits of swaddling...
- Swaddled babies sleep better and longer...
- Trusted books extol the virtues of swaddling...
- Swaddling helps fussy babies sleep better...
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back...
So why isn't everyone swaddling their babies?
Our survey shows that 98% of parents who want to swaddle don't for one of these 3 reasons:
- It's too difficult to keep the baby swaddled for more than a few minutes;
- Our baby grew too big for the receiving blankets - within a couple weeks!
- Our baby slept through the night from day one, and is happy all the time.
If you fall into category #3 ... CONGRATULATIONS!
For the rest of us, there is a wonderful new solution to an age-old problem:
The Miracle Blanket!
Recommended Age For Swaddling: 0-14 weeks.
Maternal Whispers and Raindreams CDs are one-of-a-kind
recordings guaranteed to help your baby sleep longer
and better than ever before, especially when used
with the Miracle Blanket.
Click here for more information.